Monday, March 19, 2012

A Kiss Explain and Question by myself


A Kiss is a funny story in Effortless English System. I try to study it in a few months, but nearly I found a right way to study it. A Kiss is a lesson I feel I do it well. So, here is my Explain and Question about to A Kiss.
-------------------------------------------------
A KISS

"Carlos buys a new car"
Did Carlos buy a new phone? No, Carlos bought a new car.
Did Carlos buy a new phone or new car? Carlos bought a new car.
Did Carlos buy a new car? Yes, Carlos bought a new car.
Did Carlos buy an old car? No, he bought a new car
Who did buy a new car? Carlos, Carlos bought a new car.
When Carlos buy a new car? I guess: yesterday, last week, last month, last friday,...
Why Carlos buy a new car? I guess: He got a lot of money from his father or he win lottery or he save enough money to buy a car.
What did Carlos buy? A new car. Carlos bought a new car.

"It's a very expensive car"
Was it a chip car? No, it was a very expensive car.
Was it a expensive phone? No, it was a very expensive car.
Was it a expensive car? Yes, it was a very expensive car.
Was it a expensive or chip car? It was a very expensive car.
How much was Carlos's car? I guess: 100 million dollars.
What's about his car price? Expensive. His car was expensive price.
Does he get deal when he bought car? I guess: He has not a deal.

"It's the huge, blue, fast car"
...
Something like this, I am busy to work now.
PS: some English game http://gamestolearnenglish.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment