Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Effortless English and Crazy English make a powerful method to study

As many people I study English as a second language, I'm feel difficult to study English.
As many people I find a good method to study English day by day, time to time.
As many people I study English under a bad method with text box and focus on grammar rules.
As many people I tired and lazy to study English
As many people I don't know English
...

But today it change, I really change when I found an interesting method to study English. And my mindset really change to study English more hard. What is wonderful?

Find it to you, I have to you 2 keywords, touch and feel:
Effortless English and Crazy English

See my English change everyday.
I wanna change!
I can do it!
I am a champion!



No comments:

Post a Comment