Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What do I hunt for my goal?


OMG
I always think I need to learn something new and modern such as: Android or iOS programming technical. But I forget a key to success when I learn a thing. I need to use my knowledge to learn more deeply in my technical. I mean I will learn something like: design pattern, software design, how to build a big software throw internet, information security and database manager...

I am in my way for study English, this year I cannot change my technical so much. But I already have plan to change my technical in next year. I need to be careful to choose what I will do, step by step to change my life. Surely I want to reach my goal as early as possible, but I each one step I need more careful. In my country we have a sentence:
"You want to fast, you must slower".

No comments:

Post a Comment